Spice Rubs give barbecue amazing taste. If you want an extra zing, add barbecue sauce at the very end of the cooking time. So easy and so good. Impress your family and friends!
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper (if you dont’ have white use 2 tablespoons of black pepper)
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper (if you want it hot, use 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup paprika OR 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (light preferred)
*Put ingredients in an air tight container or at least an air tight plastic bag.
How to use:
- Rub your ribs or whatever you are cooking (chicken, pork, beef, etc…) generously with spice rub.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. (2 hours is minimum)
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator and let the temperature come to around room temp.
- Grill on the barbecue to desired doneness.
- For an optional and extra zing, put your favorite barbecue sauce at the end of the cooking time. Enjoy!!